PLS 0.61% $3.31 pilbara minerals limited

The Germans

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hello punters

Just watching the cricket on a lazy Sunday arvo , and noticed a lot of talk about " the germans " on the thread . " The Germans " , think ( bmw , merc , audi , vw ) are slowly getting around the future electric vehicle thingy .

Anyhow , the last time i saw uncle Ken , was on the 15th september , and during my drill time he mentioned " the germans " . Apparently , " the germans " were on site at The Pill recently and having a good look around . Another holder mentioned the german miningscout crew that took a video of Pill at around the same time and is on the pls thread somewhere . ( remember that one ) . I quipped that those " germans " are only tourists ( ken giggled ) , to which Kenny responded by saying . No , we had other " germans " . I mentioned immediately that the technical grade spod . Offtake would be announced by the end of the year . Ken nodded . I put 2 plus 2 together to mean that " the germans " would be taking our tech. Grade . My maths is not as good as binwood , so i probably ended up getting 5 .

Anyhow , 6 weeks later the Great Wall deal was announced . Did Great Wall gazump " the germans " ? We will never know . Just sayin . But now " the germans " are looking to lock up battery material for the next 5- 10 years . Announcement soon they say .

We know that Stage 2 , 5Mpta is SOLD OUT , as per our latest mou with LG . So , " the germans " have missed out . Pity that , because " the germans " are renowned for their quality of workmanship . We know that the PLS spodumene quality is second to none , so Schadenfreude* to our german visitors . Lol

There are 2 other longshots . Stage 3 , or Kenny drove them around to San Francisco and showed them the huge pegs , sticking out of the ground . I doubt it though . " the germans " missed the boat . Yep , we definitely need a bigger boat . Back to the cricket . Oi oi oi .

* german meaning for " pleasure derived by someone from another persons misforfune "

Cheerio , gtc
    Last edited by gothechooks: 17/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.