KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

The gift

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I was excited to look at the share price this afternoon after feeding the herd. I hope other members also appreciated the gift that markets sometimes offer. Looks like KDR is in the process of bottoming and some positive news will have it rally of this base. We all must remember that we have working for us a very dedicated management team who’s sole purpose during working hours is to ensure the success of this company.... when you ponder this for a while it’s not hard to forecast what will come. The company needs off take agreements and many users of Li are scrambling for guaranteed supply to ensure their own survival.What end user wouldn’t want x China supply with low sovereign risk? Of course KDR would also want diversity of buyers so I expect at least 2 offtakes to be announced in the near future. Why wouldn’t we? Also I’m sure management would be aware of the toasting recent cobalt plays have received with DFS announcements that missed the mark on capex with no funding in place. Surely it would be of high priority for KDR to announce a DFS that meets analyst forecasts. The icing on the cake would be to include a source of funding around or with the DFS? These areas are where I think management will have been working on during this period of no new news. I therefore think we are very due some of the above to be announced. After that the KDR model will be significantly derisked and a rerating will take place. Ps markets always go lower and higher than you think will happen. Looks like we just did go lower. A gift!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.