ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

the gippsland cup horse race

1. 539 Posts.
    I wanted to start another post called either:
    The Gippsland Cup.
    or
    Three horses in 1st place.

So three, mayby four companies get a share of $100 million dollars from the ALDP.

My picks are:
    1st place -Kobelco with a proven scaled up 600t/day plant that can produce BCE products and a company that turns over $20 Billion a year.

1st place -Environmental Clean Technologies with a fantastic environmentally GREEN name and a ready to go technology of producing BCE product.

1st Place - Ignite Energy with a scaled up converting system producing Petroleum products from coal and vegetation products.

Always watch out for the Kiwi (Famous NZ horse that came from last to win in the Melbourne Cup)
    Im thinking there could be a Shale Gas producing company that sneaks in the back door for a more lateralised use of the Brown Coal.
    Also might have something to do with the fact I accidentally read an Ignite message about Shale Gas and buying farms, at the same time The Professor made his Phrophetic statement of- "Heed My words -Shale Gas is coming. Not If but when."

Being a Finance, Mining or Resources Minister -You'd want at least two absolute winners from Your picks.
    Hence the need for different eggs in different baskets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4 1.083K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 16855630 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14631407 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.