ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

The Avenger2I think Your posts and analysis are great.Ive been...

1. 539 Posts.
    The Avenger2
    I think Your posts and analysis are great.
    Ive been thinking about Your preferred three horses...

Im still thinking Exergen isnt in the race.

Slade stated they take 60% water loaded brown coal and put it down a one Kilometer tunnel and it comes out as a 50% water loaded brown coal.
    Woow thats amazing-NOT.
    Thats why Slade mumbled "We would like to join partnerships with Coldry like Coal drying products, to enhance our Coal product." Ohhhh what was that Slade? Youd like to do what??? :-)
    I talked to Slade. He said hed last given that speech THREE Years ago..
    Anyway -I digress...

Then They plan to "PUMP" it somewhere....
    So those costs to mine, treat, transport to port, via ship to port to ?PUMP it to a User is going to be worth it....
    One of the presenters said transport costs are $125. Slade said it will cost $20 to make. Soooo Youve got a 50% sludgey brown coal "Upgraded" product that costs $145.

I dont see the Victorian Government wanting a bar of that.
    They want Technology to FIX the Carbon problem. Help make CLEANER electricty and PROVIDFE jobs and EXPORT stimulus.

Some of the Brown Coal deposits vary from 40-60% water.

So essentially it would be akin to selling softer ice to eskimoes.
    I dont see an economic market for that.

So ECT take a 60% water endowed Brown Coal with an energy rating of 1800KCal and turn it into a 20% water endowed BCE with an energy rating of 5,500 Kcal.

Some Exergen/ MNM HC peeps are commenting on Ashley being questioned about His "Zero' energy to make comment being 113KW. Buuuut c'mon guys. AGL will be "Supplying" the electricty and Heat for the Coldry plants and buying or using the BCE product. Its gonna be a 1cent per tonne product.Just see what the tarriffs are like for Economically important industries like Alcoa and the Motor Vehicle manufacturing plants. Dirt cheap!!

That little Exergen Horse is not ready to race.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4 1.083K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 16855630 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14631407 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.