ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

the gippsland cup horse race, page-23

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Kelcorbett,
    In previous post I applied a simple idea filtering process and compared coal drying technologies on the basis that would be used by the DPI assessment panel. The govt needs a demonstration plant up and running as soon as possible and in LV - this can only be achieved by proponents who have a good handle on all design issues and risks, have designs at a state they can be costed, have an end-end plan for delivery (project governance) and have capable project third party partners.

Agree Exergen are marginally in the game and issues with their high temperature and high pressure slurry process along with the deep shaft vertical autoclave make its current design inadequate for the LV area. In fact, there solution IMO would require more site modification than COLDRY.

I've always maintained that the COLDRY process is far more advanced in design and hence their availability for costing and construction puts them ahead. The other tech still needs to work through key design features.

However, ECT need to resolve the funding component of the project.
    The positive side of this funding equation in IMO is as follows:
    (a) Monash, K-coal and others (ARUP, AGL) named in RFP; and
    refer to below from DPI -
    "The stronger the commitment of project partners, the more confident the project structure will be viewed by the IAP.
    Ideally, this would be a formal agreement between the lead proponent and the project partners. However, if this is not possible in the time frames provided under the program, then you can submit a heads of agreement , a letter of intent or MOU, or any other evidence you can provide to demonstrate the intent and stage of partnership formation. However, it would be expected that any EOI short listed proponent, by the closure of the RFP stage, will have to demonstrate that they have developed an end to end project with all of the necessary agreements or partnerships in place."
    Do we satisfy the above -

ARUP - Positive (Yes) with Strategic deliverable BOND
    K-Coal - Positive (Yes) with Letter of intent for 5% CDP
    Monash - Unknown BUT if you read the 01/03/2013 capital mgmt letter they have an offer from Monash with revised terms which I believe relates to ALDP dependency.

However in the 3 way horse race ignite is a major competitor as they have all the appropriate ingredients including access to capital.

Last note - Didn't I buy more stock today - YESSSSSSSS and 0.008 this thing is CHEAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.