BIT 8.11% 4.0¢ biotron limited

very interesting. There is definitely something happening behind...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    very interesting.
    There is definitely something happening behind the scenes.

The very skeptical and very cynically side of me feels like “deliberate inactivity” in particular, the zero commentary on what would no doubt me be a long and drawn out process worthy of at least some commentary in relation to the many milestones a process like major partnering, phase 3 trials, or reporting scientific progress would have required to occur is somewhat worrying to me.

an example of this is that to my knowledge BIT are only on the record to have started they are “seeking” a partnership. Not once are they on the record saying that they have progressed to be in an actual negotiation - and all whilst their share price has fallen to 8c and in which is away from the 500m market cap MM is stated to have said is where they need to be.

The falling SP is no doubt in mind diminishing of their bargaining position (it does not diminish their science, but 40m business simply does not bargain with the same strength of a 150m business, which they briefly were). The 6m in the bank may be the cryptonite to this argument, I just don’t know.

eob18 mentions that MM said BIT would have a deal done in the first half of the year (which is great) but once again - this could simply be an ambitious statement by an enthusiastic leader rather than actually imply that BIT is in any legitimate negotiations with anyone.

What i do agree with (and I why I am participating in this discussion and find most contributors and contributions so valuable) is that there is definitely something happening behind the scenes and my gut tells me what ever it’s is, is more good than less good and it may even be great. Even amazing. Apart from my worries in relation to the almost zero explicit commentary coming from BIT - it does look like they are making a lot of the right moves (at least the ones we can see) behind the scenes.

Maybe someone could answer this one for me?
    Is there any legitimate reason why BIT would wish to keep the SP lower for the moment? And what are the benefits of doing so?

If BIT really are in legitimate negotiations - does the SP even matter?

Last edited by Nutler.: 06/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $36.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $7.452K 187.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 223754 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 236290 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.