The Globalist Elite Fears Peace, Wants War, page-7

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    People get all hung up on racist conceptions, where you elevate skin color and race over class. Looking back through some of your old posts and race and skin colour are a real obsession for you, but actual political content and analysis is missing.

Always judge a person by their character and their class outlook, not skin pigmentation (or religion). I didn't 'forget' to mention the "colour of their skin", I just think it's irrelevant. Richest man in the world Carlos Slim is mexican. Plenty of Chinese and Indians are billionaire capitalists. But all that is irrelevant, above all else they are all capitalists . It seems amazing one has to explain these extremely simple and obvious concepts.

Yes racism is being consciously promoted to split up and divide the working class, you claim I do, but never provide evidence ? My profile is open you are free to go thru and find a racist post and back up what you say.

Now to tie it all into the topic. Do you think that the capitalist class want war or is war an unavoidable consequence of the contradictions of the capitalist system ?
    Is there a cabal of 'elitist globalists' or are they just capitalists like Trump ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.