The God of Jesus, page-10

1. 5,403 Posts.
    Yes, and the God of Christianity is also very different from the God of Christendom. He is the same God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob, the same God that Jesus worshipped.

No Mrg, it’s the same very God, only God revealed Himself slowly throughout human (Jewish) history so that at the fullness of time when humanity was mature enough to understand then He revealed the mystery that was hidden in Him, which is Jesus, the “Word” (Gal 4:4-7)

Eph 3:2Surely you have heard about the stewardship of God’s grace that was given to me for you, 3that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. 4In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are fellow heirs, fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.