GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The gold bull ... it's over ... it's over ..., page-83

1. 5,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Timber, you need to reloop back to the initial post by SP if you want to know why POG is falling.

There is actually only one defence for gold. That is people buying it. But, one can see that is too scary. So just like gold overshot up, it has overshot down... based on emotion.

The dumpers and players of paper gold (price) are well indeed are a power that cannot be stopped with paper. They can only be stopped by people deciding that fiat currency and QE forever (around the world) and ZERO interest rates forever are not a valid way to run the world. It completely distorts the world and simply creates more and more pressure that one day will blow.

Mind you... if the world does decide that they will accept money as keystrokes typed into a computer by the FED, then so be it. If people do not buy gold (and I am just hoping enough billions buy a little for moral reasons) then gold will be worth nil, soon enough. I have typed before many times... gold should be worth MUCH MORE than it is... or it should be worth NIL. A price of 1200 or 900 or 1500 are just play figures. If gold is not money... it is worth NIL. If gold is money it is worth some BIG value.

Let us say the FED and 'the powers to be' decided the home prices in Australia should be halved. Imagine the simple 'paper' moves they could do, which would half prices in no time.

I think I need to go and read the calls for my big hope... the day the paper markets have nothing behind it to deliver, and they will die, and the market will be physical and some real price will be set. I mean this day you cannot buy gold... that fantasy day that gold is not for sale. What will the price be? Mind you, even if comex does not exist, people can still decide gold is not money. Comex exists in order to FORCE people to believe that gold is not money. As the FED said in the past that gold clearly exposes the USD fiat con. So they do like to have gold murdered (like Timber's murder mystery was funny)

Let us see how easily the financial crisis came. When things are fractional and rubbish and backed by nothing, then can explode. Paper gold is fractional. It is an explosion waiting to happen. But when?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.