GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

“The amount of discontent and bearishness among people who know...

1. 837 Posts.
    “The amount of discontent and bearishness among people who know better is enormous. It’s moved from bearishness to some form of anger. (This is a) historical bottom, capitulation. A clear sign that the gold market is moving into an outrageously oversold position, most certainly in anything that’s a common share."

Jim always is permanently bullshit, I mean bullish on gold. It could be going down or up, he just says the same thing. Hell if there was ever a 5% correction in gold, he would be the first to announce that is the bottom, he has never seen capitulation like this before, if this is not the bottom, then he would say he has never seen the bottom of a market before, etc.

You really have to think for yourself, if your best investing is done by listening to others, you won't do all that well. You are best to find your own investments.

Other than that, I am still comfortable holding gold, I have been invested in gold since 2005 and I have seen the same thing play out every year or two. I was thinking of buying some more UML today, I bought it in march at .105, .098 looked tasty today, I did see it run up to .17 not long ago, but I am going to wait atleast a year before i sell to avoid too much capital gains.

It is time to go out looking for bargains if you can find them in gold, only because I can't find anything else which is good enough to invest into.

No matter what happens, your gold will always be worth something and people will do anything for gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.