GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The gold plunge continues, page-402

1. 13,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2750
    I don't think its really even started yet.

my theory is that all the theories on the left that drove it up have been proven false and money is exiting after making huge returns.

break point 1173 and from the lines below imo ,,,,it could give back its quick vertical gain on the left with first stop potentially 1045 and 943...........943-1045-1200 was super quick

Then maybe a congestion period, some wild swing back up and down,,,so they can maybe do it all again.......don't think it will fall below 1000usd for too long as the momentum traders and sellers here will buy back killing the people that go come in late and go hard 1000 as doom of gold hits probably hits fever pitch..

Just a theory....been coming into line for a long time imo, all the talk of collapse, depression, doom and gloom on any equity pullback has been proven false,,,USD still exists, hyper inflation, well that was just crap but sounded bloddy good,,,,,,USA and world trade hasn't collapsed despite the sudden fearful headlines from time to time.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.