GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

DOW 14,000, your kidding, the DOW should be 10,000 the way the...

1. 10,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    DOW 14,000, your kidding, the DOW should be 10,000 the way the yankee economy is going, our RBA warned that a stock market crash is going to be very painfull a few days ago

, if the RBA governor is being so frank, I wonder if he is sugar coating what he really thinks, if the RBA governor said our market is going to suffer a huge fall, and he is saying that publicly to the media,hell, in all honesty he thinks it might even be worse than a huge sell off, as usually banking officials try and sugar coat everything to make it nice and rosy even when it isn't, the RBA probably thinks all aussies should buy some physical gold, but saying something SO HONEST would be impossible to do, as the last thing any banker wants is people in masses dumping paper and buying gold.

We all know what our dear buddy skol is going to say when markets crash, he will say IM SHORT, im the perfect trader and I went all in and storted the ALL Ords just before it crashed, and im very rich,lol ahhhh skol skol skol old buddy old pal, yep predicting what our skol is going to say is ohhh too easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.