PRU 3.41% $2.73 perseus mining limited

the gold price drops $us32.34 to $962.26, page-2

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    You have shown, repeatedly, your (lack of) knowledge about this stock, let alone the gold sector. Even your unwillingness to research the company. I would ask again, why the strong negative agenda?

Given you hold no stock, why do you have so much interest in this stock? Do ytou understand the process by which an exploration company discovers, drills, proves up and develops a mineral resource?

I refer you to this article found on the PRU website.....so you tell me who is doing the misleading?!!

http://www.perseusmining.com/aurora/assets/user_content/File/Microsoft%20Word%20-%2020081023%20Business%20Spectator_Interview_M%20Calderwood.pdf

To quote the Managing Director...

"IO: BGF Equities said in a note on Monday that a takeover bid will come. Are you actually setting the company up for a takeover?

MC: No. Not at all, but that’s BGF’s opinion based on the quality and size of our assets which are very large and our market cap. So for the producers whose share prices have recovered, they are in the box seat to have a go at any number of juniors, the non-producers, but because Perseus is a standout I think they’ve predicted that we would be up in the top five probably takeover targets certainly in West Africa, but probably in the gold sector.

IO: Have there been any conversations with larger miners or diversified miners about potential takeovers or tie ups?

MC: Not on takeovers, no, but on… A number of discussions
    have been held with a number of parties...But very early stages and not takeover oriented discussions at this stage."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
0.090(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $3.750B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.72 $2.75 $2.70 $17.12M 6.284M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11100 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.73 154758 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.