MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

My mate still can't post so here is the follow up to 'To whom it...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    My mate still can't post so here is the follow up to
    'To whom it may concern'

This week the market witnesses the amazing spectacle of two companies about to commit the two biggest mistakes in the world of business.

One through lack of capital is driven to self harm by selling off its key assets.
    The other with too much capital is apparently happy to commit suicide by giving it away.

If ever there was a time to propose marriage this is it.

I have been trying to arrange the marriage for some time now.

But management resists and seems determined to lead us to the alter of destitution by selling our key assets and wasting our capital.

The two entities referred too are Murchison Mining (MMX)and Bass Metals (BSM) who on Thursday and Friday this week will vote to decide their future or lack of it.

As a shareholder and therefore part owner of both companies I oppose the sale of assets and the return of capital.
    I want to stay alive and thrive when the opportunity is there to do so.

In Murchison’s case the Board has recommended to the shareholders that we ‘divest and wind up’.

My recommendation is that we ‘invest and wind back’.

I see an opportunity to invest in ‘The Gold Project’.
    The details can be found at www.gbsuns.bravesites.com
    (enter the address through the browser bar)

For Bass shareholders the recommendation from the Board is
    ‘sell and survive’.

My recommendation is to ‘hold and thrive’.

The Gold Project shows us how that can be achieved.

After you have had time to study the proposed project we can meet here at the forum for discussion and I will welcome the opportunity to take your comments, suggestions and corrections.

But most importantly I need your help to keep this project alive.

If you support the Project then I suggest that we get the word out ‘loud and clear’ and ‘far and wide’ to as many shareholders as possible, to the management of both companies and to all potential investors that an alternative is available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.