SBM 2.44% 21.0¢ st barbara limited

The corelation of the Gold and USD index and Dows has been...

1. 220 Posts.
    The corelation of the Gold and USD index and Dows has been re-elected by the capital market

The previous trend of market fear on Dows has been dismissed, and therefore, the risk aversion option of gold has been ignored for the past weeks. And one very obvious relation is that once the dows went up, the gold swept weak. but the signal has been come up since two days ago that the Dows got strong while the gold kept stable.

Once the inflation expectation fully flood the market, the first stage would obviously start from the most liquid market, and would then spread out.

The order of liquidity of markets, I reckon, is----currency>commodity>share>real estate

If anybody wanna observe the capital for real estate market, it is very simply if you look at the trade volume in the share market for investment funds, simply look at MIX, CPG, MUE, those large fund spread globably, and the big picture will surely appear that, the capital is driving a huge inflation trend.

ok, let us come back to the gold, if the uptrend of Dows would not drag the gold further down again, then, if any retrieve of the index by Dows, or other commodities price, the Gold would most probably be elected to a safe harbour of the investment, and don't forget one more factor, the depreciation effect of the USD has been fully reflected by the Gold price, especially for the recent price trend.

Therefore, if the SBM is supported by 0.35, we got a ground for re-enter, or hold more.

One more thing is that, the industrial use of the platinum has been reflected by the market, simply look at price of platinum, the dual characters as precious metal and industrial material has driven platinum to a good shape of investment, personally I am holding PLA but looking to buy AQP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $1.033M 4.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65150 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 926460 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.