EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

the golden goose?

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Whilst I have been recovering this week from micro surgery from the removal to both of my two detached thumbs last week....sorry Tweets all is forgiven, it was some sort of day for you last week, the all time intra day share price highs announcements here and there and little old EXS the top (no 1) rated/talked about stock of the day on HC...wow.

Just have been sitting back waiting for the dust to settle, boy what can I say but an interesting week. Call me a nostalgic kinda guy, new age ....but old fashioned.

I dream of a time when this chat room was full of diverse educated and respectful bloggers, you know the time before the X men offer.

Today all I see are is the Spin Doctors, the Johnny come latelys, the fence sitters, the Day Traders and the so called I told you so experts, and I shouldn't forget the Warrick Cappers. How can an unknown get 27 thumbs up...it's got me?

Gee, I miss the regular forum/discussions we used to have (you guys know who you are..the regulars) where whilst we may not always agree we definitely had an informed and educated forum without the spin. (Apologises to MTW and Lionel enjoy your recent input)

Call the share price retreat this week as the Colonic irrigation we had to have. You know to flush out the S... the day traders, speculators etc.

Some have mentioned here we are a sitting duck, mmm more like the golden goose, me smell a sub plot brewing.

Be patient nothing has changed to this company only the options, with Whitedam etc and all that leasing KMs in a hot spot for copper Cloncurry someone just might want that goose for dinner.

Be patient and unfortunately don't believe everything you now read. ..it should come with the following disclaimer ?...spin attached.

Have a good weekend

Cheers Aussie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.