OAU 12.5% 0.9¢ ora gold limited

Thanks for putting that site up Tombu....I think it's relevant....

1. 3,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Thanks for putting that site up Tombu....I think it's relevant.
    I remember Rick Rule from the last uranium boom and he's worth listening to.
    To me, THX = Copper, Gold and Uranium, as far as I'm concerned.
    There's other minerals as well, but from what I've seen to date those are the ones I can see most likely at the present time of making me money.
    As Rick said in the interview, it maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years away for uranium, but if you want to make the big profits you need to be in there early.
    Sth Allamber - Uranium prospect to me is the the ugly princes at the moment, but I have that feeling it wouldn't take much to prove up something worthwhile.
    Early on when THX did some of their initial drilling there they thought they'd found something that could grow into a resource in its own right.
    Drilling done since has shown good results. Also it doesn't appear to be very deep and potential is also deeper down.

Ngalia Basin is a massive prospect, which to do justice needs some BIG pockets to do some serious drilling.
    As Tombu said there's Paleo Channels there, which makes it a lot easier and more cost effective to mine, which means bigger profits for the companies concerned.
    If it wasn't for the Fukushima earthquake in 2011, it's quite likely that Uranium would be the first mineral that made this company great.
    Now that countries are now starting to start building new, Nuclear Power-stations again, it's only a matter of time when the new bull market starts.

First up we have either a massive find at RD for Gold or at RB for copper
    I hope they all come up trumps...

Regards
    Dabru

DYOR/IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $64.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $87.37K 10.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 651081 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 13522784 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.