MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

the golden rule

1. 22,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    20 years ago one of the first things that ever stuck in my head was the golden rule

"he who has all the gold makes all the rules"

i originally thought that AVA had all the gold   -  good pun hey  

so I thought "who really has all the gold"

but I had no idea I couldnt come up with an answer

so i spun the world globe in my hand, closed my eyes and stuck a needle into it.   Amazing. i stuck it into Singapore, what are the chances

then i thought lets look at singapore tax law

from wikipeda  "There is no capital gains tax in Singapore. For professional traders and who trade frequently, the profit is considered a sourced income in Singapore and subject to tax"

wow thats amazing isnt it punters, no capital gains tax, so i thought id dig a little deeper

https://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/Bu...-Income-Taxes/Taxable-and-Non-taxable-Income/

now again,  im a mug punter with no knowledge of accounting in Australia, let alone singapore

but to me it definately does say under Singapore law there are no capital gains or losses,

but wait punters we need to look deeper "capital gains are only on fixed assets and only if you hold greater than 20 % of an entity"

all other money is deemed revenue

So i though how would this apply to our takeover of two austalian listed companies,  one where shareholders have losses and one where theres none

now again im a mug, so go do your own research, dont believe mine

remember

msp holders are down 0 as far as i can see

fft holders are down 10's of millions as far as i can see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.