KIN 5.56% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

Good work fbx258, nowhere man and others. It can be frustrating...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good work fbx258, nowhere man and others.
    It can be frustrating watching this stock go sideways or gravitating lower while consolidating which seems to have taken ages, but once this CR is over and more press releases (as long as they are positive) on drilling and things start to happen on mine construction etc, then hopefully the share price should appreciate.
    As I have said before this is my favorite Gold stock.
    That KIN has secured money from Sprott was an absolute massive plus for the company (in my view).
    With under 300 million shares on issue, that is pretty damn good for a potential Ozzie gold producer.
    Sure Sprott would have put pressure on the Board to increase the total number of AU ounces, and hence the CR, but that wont be a bad thing when you stand back and under stand it.
    Kin share holders have a lot to look forward to. If the price of gold stays as it is, then Kin shareholders should do bloody well. If it goes higher which I suspect then who knows what the share price will bring.
    I note that BRB (dont own) has started moving up in the last few weeks. It also has been consolidating for along time. I bring this up because I thought it was ahead of KIN for most of last year.
    So hang in there, I believe we haven't got long to wait until this share moves considerably higher.
    I will be taking up my total entitlement in the CR even though it is above my average buy in price. I consider it still to be very cheap.
    CHEERs
    Dearly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.