NEO nuenco nl

the good and the bad, page-21

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: the good and the bad - rakia Rakia, I don't spend a lot of time trying to figure out who is who. But whoever I replied to was in discussions of CTX or ATG from memory. A lot were saying CTX was finished at $8.00, $9.00 etc... but I new it was cheap and so did goblin/goblins (stuffed if I can remember who!) and then he mentioned ATG yeaterday and that caught me by surprise as it is not one of those that gets discussed much around here - a 9 bagger in 3 years I might add since its fundamentals turned around in 2001 second half!!!! Not bad eh? If someone said you could do 9 times on your NEO but had to keep it 3 years would it be worth it - or if your house was going up 9 times over 3 years etc...

As for your comtempt of my FCO alert I suggest you bear in mind it has only been about 6 weeks - as a comparison take COS over the same timeframe a year ago (go look at the chart) - came on my radar at 29 cents - fell to 22 cents and had a 2008 option COSO trade from 12 cents to 5 cents in the same period - now COS is 73 cents (a 3+ bagger) and COSO is 49 cents and near a 10 bagger - but the price didn't start to move until reporting season neared in late January and smart money looked at what was cheap and likely to report on the upside - took 4 months to be recognised.

The point is - FCO is unlikely to do the same - but forecasts by the company suggest it has potential. If it does meet estimates then the FCOO will have heaps of leverage once 30 cents is cleared on the fpo with nearly 4 years until strike. Reminds me a bit of COF in infancy (go see a chart for that) - not saying it will perform like COF but has a little bit of a similar feel. If profits fail to meet expectations then it will fall - thats life but with 4 years to strike the options are not that high a risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.