AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi SJB, Firstly, I totally agree with everything you have listed...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi SJB,

Firstly, I totally agree with everything you have listed in your post. For any Company to have a strong investor support base they need to make sure all communications between Company and Investors are totally unambiguous. Also it's definitely always a bigger bonus when their shareholders become a tight little community within themselves and have full belief in what it is their companies doing.

However, in AVQ's case right now I think things maybe a little irrelevant and let me tell you why...

In regards to RM's Compensation Package, I like others think it's a bit exorbitant. I mean getting paid $750k to be the CEO of a Company that isn't turning over a Dime yet is obsolutely ludicrous, even unheard of!! But the simple fact is, it's too little too late to even challenge it.....

Right now, if Heaven forbid we aren't successful with EOI, AVQ literally worthless and everyone can take there bat and ball and go home! Your complaints about RM's salary will fall on "Deaf Ears" no one will care it's over move on! (Mental Note for next time) Never ever invest in a Company where management don't own a majority stake!

If we are Successful with EOI and are granted a PL and move quickly onto trying to obtain an ML, with other Investors now trying to secure a piece of AVQ for a premium Share Price, will you be the one that raises the concern about RM's Salary? I don't think so!! We all will be rejoicing and bragging about how RM's worth every cent!! We all had faith and never doubted him! Legend will probably come up a few times in each convo.....

As I said earlier, I agree with what you are saying but unfortunately I think it's too little to late. No point bringing it up now. We will either sink to the bottom like titanic, except with absolutely no life boats or we shoot directly to the stars in a very very quick timeframe!! we will know if we are "rocks or diamonds" within weeks, time to just go with the flow and accept what will be will be!!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.