AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The good and the not so good ..., page-3

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi Stockman,

I appreciate your post ...although I don't agree with it all. It's never too late to be concerned about prudent management practice that is also in shareholders interests. In the long term ...greedy and self interested behaviour will actively discourage loyal shareholders, and the best time to make this point is before we win the lottery.

I will never speak about management using the effusive terms you have suggested, because I feel a sense of betrayal and also a sense of management greed. My trust is gone, and my sense of AVQ shareholder loyalty has also vanished ...I'm here purely as an investment.
    When management look at me at the EGM, don't assume that I'm in your camp on a personal level -cause I 'aint.

It will be hard for management to regain shareholder trust -but I hope they will try -and that is one point of my post.

Despite the fact that I have been raising the specific issue of management remuneration for six months, the main point of my argument is to illustrate that it is illogical to address the question about a million dollar company expense (and similar questions0 with the argument that someone is a really good bloke (etc). I hope the insiders can see understand the need to be rational, factual and logical as a opposed to emotive.

...genuinely appreciate the effort in your reply.

On the positive side, I forgot to mention that another point we perhaps forget is that SMM took the SIG to court along with us ...and no doubt caused an extreme loss of goodwill ...in addition to delaying the project of national importance and embarrassment to the departments that were shown wanting.

Looking forward to SP recovery and my subsequent exit from AVQ -unless trust is regained.

That's all from me for a few days unless there is some dramatic news of some sort.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.