CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

the good,bad,or ugly.

1. 1,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    I must admit the current situation has had me nervous for the first time, i have been trying to get an indication either way for Craig, and i'm just getting the'wait and see'
    However, i'm growing in confidence that something is happening and we may see something out of left-field. The longer the delay in news suggests that discussions are are more in-depth than first thought. Remember Craig Turner has been a senior manager with Telstra previously. I hope he can deliver something positive to the company that Cambel and others built. Seeing the share price fall 61% since he became CEO has been of concern, however he is aiming more toward managed Wifi as we all know.
    The way i see it is;
    The Good; Telstra/Pie announce rollout to begin, no dramas, both sides very happy with outcome and on going performance. (Clint Eastwood)
    The Bad; Telstra need more time!however Pie to continue with managed Wifi direction. (Lee Van Cleef)
    The Ugly; Telstra pull the plug completely, legal action to begin by Pie over Telstras pull-out, managed Wifi now a distant direction, company to collapse. (Eli Wallach)

Clint Eastwood (The Good) wins in the end!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.