PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks for positive comments guys, appreciate it, its a...

1. 4,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6642
    Thanks for positive comments guys, appreciate it, its a pleasure!

TheOne...amazing isn't it. Agree with all you said...and yes very good point you make at the end, his reputation is on the line. I would've loved to see his face when he saw PAR's data for the first time. After all those years of research, though Im sure he had *some* idea of PPS as there have been various bits of info/results of other experiments floating around the web from a few years go and even the cancer related stuff over the years.

I guess it takes someone (PAR) to put it together, fund and take it to trial, not an easy or quick process even for a repurposed drug. Ravi's (CSO) et al. work in Adelaide documenting the MOA also would have been an eye opener for him and so formed a compelling enough case for him to pick us up and decide to help us out. He will be helping countless people...just imagine the numbers of patients...
    My mind isn't big enough to digest it properly. Even Michael Goldberg said it himself, he underestimated the OA market totally....he is a well known professional...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.