CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

the good doctor recommends coal (again)

1. 2,681 Posts.
    Another Botswana based ASX company (a coal explorer which started out as a uranium explorer) has been plugged as AC's third coal recommendation. Conti gets favourable mention in the reco, and there is much info in the reco which is relevant to Conti. You will know which company he recommends by whichever coal co. spikes tomorrow & then receives the obligatory speeding ticket from the ASX. The reco is extremely enthusiastic & bullish on thermal coal.

AC gives a big thumbs up to Botswana as far as safety, security and low risk go. The company recommended will not release an inferred JORC resource until April, and will more than likely have to issue more shares to raise funds. As Conti have been given NO value for their Botswana coal leases by either GMP or Edison in their current valuations - it's like being given a whole company (with similar resources to the one AC promotes) for FREE, on top of a 70 - 100% very conservative valuation mark up. Astonishing.

The fact that Conti has a proven production record (bringing 5 mines into production, if we include Mashala's record), cashflow from export coal at 2 year high & rising prices, 630mt JORC resources in SA with the opportunity to expand these, powerhouse EDF/Kores backing, plus world class management & mine operators, de-risks the company more than any other sub 10c/small cap stock that I am aware of.

Now we just have to wait for the scum-bag brokers, short term profit takers & manipulators to run out of cheap stock to play with, and move on so that the SP can start to reflect true value. More line-wiping buying from the likes of Och-Ziff wouldn't hurt either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.