CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Indeed Andrew. We could be accused of desperation in the face of...

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Indeed Andrew. We could be accused of desperation in the face of a stagnant sp, in order to give CCC some artificial stimulus, but no I see this as a real possibility at least if not a probability.

Management would be well aware of the impact the dilutions would have had, but they also realise the huge up-tick to the value of the company. The sp is a separate issue to the health of the company whenever these dilutions are being played. CCC is sitting in a very vulnerable position, I reckon.

Not the least reason being that without serious sp movement of late, many holders would jump at any offer close to the conservative valuations now out, despite forward earnings projections. Short-term managemnet are out-there actively gathering supporters and as Mikayla boldly asserted only days ago, CCC is primed to take-off.

These signs suggest that we will hear more from management in the weeks before Xmas, if for no other reason than to see the sp kick-on and sure-up existing holders as well as stave-off possible said T/O moves during this lull in the sp. AIMHO.

esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.