SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Sushi, I'm sorry but that was one of the most juvenile and...

1. 6,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Sushi, I'm sorry but that was one of the most juvenile and awkward attempts at a downramp I have ever seen. I don't know where to start with pulling apart that block of text. Are you starting to panic that you bailed out of SSN just when things were starting to heat up?

SSN will be a real revelation in 2011, 2012, and, for the rest of the decade in my opinion. AUT have gone about things very differently, but I liken SSN's potential to them in a way. Lots of good quality acreage. Strong management at the helm. Agressive business plan. Broker coverage. Reasonably well structured share registry. Sure, SSN is lagging AUT by upwards of 18 months worth of progress, but SSN will hit a market cap of $1B sooner rather than later. I'm thinking 20c is a reasonable target for the end of this year if the new drilling gets off to a good start and 40c+ by 2013.

You're either in for the ride or you're out sushi. You've chosen to bail, and to be honest, I think you've made the wrong decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.