SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

the good news and mostly bad news, page-9

1. 6,389 Posts.
    You know one of the reasons that I really dislike posting on forums such as HC is that people don't know how to read.

If you actually go back to my posts you'll see that I thought a T/O was a real possibility due to the low price of SSN and that its value was not being reflected in the share price.

I also posted that unless SSN share price moved up into the 9 to 12 cent area before the information on the CHK wells was released that it was a real possibility.

I was also quite suspicious about the share register and continue to be so given all the games being played.

Now I think that SSN has moved to the current level that a T/O is no longer possible at the CURRENT TIME unless a substantial shareholder notice is filed soon.

Do I need to repeat myself again?

I'll put it another way so that you can understand it: At the current price range of 9 to 10 cents given the current information about SSN and its operations it is at fair value.

Downramping?

Let's see trying to get the price to move to fair value by stating the shares are undervalued is 'downramping'? I guess I had better go back to university and get a PhD in English.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.