IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

the good news

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well the good news is that the market isn't (over)reacting to the placement. I guess placing with the instos ensures less immediate sell off than an SPP.

Although I wan't too happy with the price of this placement I guess we have to take what we can get. And none of us can predict the future with any real accuracy.

I have been a shareholder of this company for a number of years now. In that time I have often been surprised by the announcements. Something tells me that there is a surprise waiting in the wings.

Someone should just tell CC that you are supposed to release the good news first to soften the blow for the bad news.

An old man visits his doctor and after thorough examination the doctor tells him: "I have good news and bad news, what would you like to hear first?" Patient: "Well, give me the bad news first." Doctor: "You have cancer, I estimate that you have about two years left." Patient: "OH NO! That's awefull! In two years my life will be over! What kind of good news could you probably tell me, after this???" Doctor: "You also have Alzheimer's. In about three months you are going to forget everything I told you."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.