PAR 2.04% 24.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Great work as usual Mozz.I would just like to thank you for all...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Great work as usual Mozz.
    I would just like to thank you for all your hard work and information that you so willingly give us. I have been holding PAR for two years and a substantial holding for me. Locked and loaded I am, and in the bottom draw they are, patience needed here.
    I think I speak not just for me but many others that follow your threads., great work mate and keep it up, for with out you here it would be pretty boring.
    Of course we all need to do our own research and not just take the word of others too, but you are one of the few that are willing to hear the downside of the stock also, not that there is much downside IMHO.
    Amusingly the closer PAR is getting to the end game, the share price is going down, but if it continues in its downtrend I certainly will be topping up again.
    I was talking to a broker about four months ago, who will remain nameless, because other wise he won't ever speak to me again. He said that his lofty predictions and analysis on PAR are so outrageously high that he is actually embarrassed to talk about it to the uninformed, they just don't understand or are unwilling to try and understand. Predictions a little like 51 capitals predictions on the stock I guess.
    Anyway cheers Mozz and to all the other contributors here, much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $83.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $258.1K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135166 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 101490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.