PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Appreciate the feedback. I do spend a fair bit of time...

1. 4,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6646
    Appreciate the feedback. I do spend a fair bit of time researching and writing....it's funny, I look back at a few of my posts and think for just a few simple pages it takes so long to compile and edit! But because of people like you it is so worth it. The benefit is there for those that can be bothered to read mine and so many other's contributions. It helps to form a broad based pic of what we might have.

Its all the little stories and accounts that add up. There is so much material and scientifically it does get heavy, but if you can break up the cookie into crumbs, its so much easier to digest (and enjoy rather than just gobbling the whole thing too quickly). Agree, we must form a balanced view despite there not being too many negatives...always good to hear these negatives in case we miss something. There can be a LOT of confirmation bias where all we want to hear are positives. This can go against us, specially when we have anything other than a very small or cursory holding.

Yes we are defying all regular parameters of valuation. This does happen, we aren't the first to have this disparity. It can take some time for the lag to dissapate...it could be months, hopefully it wont be years....there are just so many advantages and avenues of this drug. To be a holder this early is fortunate. We, I do believe are so ahead of the pack. There are a few choice brokers and advocates that are pounding the table ...not too many, but there are some experts with a lot of experience behind them that understand how compelling this might actually be.

Easy to think this will be a sleeper for years and years....I keep thinking about how quickly things can change one day once momentum really shifts...

- Mozz

Last edited by Mozzarc: 09/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.