EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

the good points, page-6

1. 412 Posts.
    Guys guys... i cant believe you are still defending the latest EXT deal. Yes, I agree EXT has the best leases in Nambia... but please just look at the last announcement.. its a terrible deal for EXT share holders compared to KAL.

I sold at 10.5.. and I hate to admit this... bought back in at 9.3. Even with capital gains its still a nice profit.

But please EXt management is letting us donwn... with bad decision after bad decision. First it was the withdrawal of shares to holders... then it was the placement at 6.5 cents when the SP was 9 cents. Now its this latest deal... sorry PM may be a great geo... but can he run a company... I am not sure.

EXT should be racing ahead... but it isnt... I own MTN and EVE, and they are making me heaps.. yet the ground they hold sucks compared to EXT. Thats what frustraes me about EXT... everytime the SP makes a run... amangement steps in stuffs it up.

Cant belive i bought back in... well I can.. its because EXt holds some of the best Ur leases outside Oz. Just wis management could use it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $341.3K 34.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5514109 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 952327 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.