PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

The Good Sauce

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    This is why ANP is special, and why Mark runs a good ship unlike a lot of cronies out there;

They only raised $1m - a good sign

With regard to its partnering status for ATL1103 in acromegaly, the Company can advise that over a
    dozen companies are actively evaluating the opportunity

They'll be closing the debt funding facility with Macquarie which is good - not needed in future? That's a good sign right??

Board and Management of ANP have participated in the Placement for $100,000 and also intend to participate in the SPP

the Board has consciously sought to keep the size of the raising to a level that minimizes dilution, importantly raising this overall amount is expect to fund the company to the end of 2015 based on planned activities.

How many small caps go to the limit on these to fill the coffers, not giving a toss about dilution

I'll be taking up the offer 100%

Patto's was an unfortunate necessity I've come to accept and I'm sure they agree - not for long hopefully!!

Find me another company who focuses on reducing dilution, keeps costs down, delivers on time and responds to my emails with an hour or two, each time and who has done so across the 4 + years I've been an investor

For those bagging the company, only time will tell but the facts above coupled with Mark's track record speak volumes so keep trying.

I think Mark will make us a lot of money one day and looking forward to it when it happens.

Happy hunting

Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $145.4K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69272 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 71037 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.