SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Whats with all the abuse? I got f all out of all the posts today...

1. 91 Posts.
    Whats with all the abuse? I got f all out of all the posts today except amusement.

What about some good reasoning behind the one line statements and predictions.

All I can offer to you all from my research and some very close contacts is that we are in for a very big announcement shortly and we have hit and exceeded FY06 forecasts already. Without doing your own research you can only take this as a rumour. I am not an expert in charts by any means but how do the charts predict market surprise and great announcements?

Posters riding out the down trend have been saying it is cheap all the way down from 60cents I noticed reading back through all the posts over the last few months and are still saying it. If they were better at predicting they would have been out and then back in like FG. Eventually they will be right and I think that time is now.

I am no expert I am only trusting some great contacts I have and it sounds like some others on HC have heard similar things.

A major corporate deal very soon, cybertrust, cypherblades, exceeding forecasts for FY06 are all part of what I am hearing. Have others heard similar??

I got in the other day at 39.5 to 40c and I am already losing lol but confident enough with my sources of information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.