APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

the good the bad ad the ugly

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    THE GOOD

Previous discussions with APG indicated Kronos want to utilise ALL the technologies and want John Winter.

my guess is, and I bet i am not far wrong is that Kronos tried to screw APG with thelast round of funding in an endevour to put APG in a vunerable position making it easier for Kronos to "aquire" the tehnology for bugger and if thats the case thankfully APG didnt submit and found their own funding.

Research Kronos and you will see that that has been their game plan with many small companies.

I think this is their second bite. Look at the timing ! Designed to use up APG cash with legal fees instead of building the plant. then poor old APG will have to do back to them cap in hand and give them everying for a few mil to finish off the plant.

My discussions with the company not long after the announcement indicated the following:

1) APG are on time and on budget with the plant.

2) They have sufficient cash to complete the plant as well as entertaining any "potential" legal action.

3) Whilst this is a small distraction they are focused and committed to the task at hand of completing the plant.

4) reading between the lines I am quite confident of positive news regarding another major next week.

As far as Kronos selling, no way!! Give it six months and they will be buying one way or the other. This is the big league now and big games are played.

THE BAD

This is without doubt a distraction and one APG doesnt need.

It would have been nice if Kronos played fair instead of trying to screw juniors and news like this doesnt do the stock any good

THE UGLY

That depend on you guys as to who panicks on Monday and who are the smart investors. The smart investors will see this for what it is and know that with the nearing completion of the plant and drilling that plenty is happening.
    I thought things were ugly 10 years aho when the sp was 2.2c nobody wanted it and there was little cash in the bank.
    Today we have millions in the bank, a commercial income producing plant nearing completion and an exciting drilling program about to start yet we ware only .04 of a cent above the ugly days.

I cant imagine too many wanting to sell at these levels when plant completion will be in 3 months and we should be 4, 5 or 6c plus. where else can you get a stock that you know and feel comfortable of 100% in 3 - 6 months. A great trading opportunity on Monday, but watch out for the sharks as they will bit hard making a quick 50% on your money.

For me, sitting tight on the USS Missouri ready to weather any short term storm.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.