SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

The Good The Bad and The Ugly, page-40

1. 1,224 Posts.
    If they werent happy with his performance they would have terminated his contract with cause
    he was given full bonus full salary and also keeping his options for 1 year as he was still employed.meaning they were happy but needed change.

my view is whoever has his hands on ssh will put theyre own man to lead this.

if data is good and development is good ( cpulse2 ) and the issue is slow enrollment which is expected and now the financing issue , then we will get there.

but how do u take control of the board and win the political war ? drive the price down ( easily done for a microcap ) crank pressure from board - major investors - dilution fears - and this way you can make changes
    dave is the head of the group so he takes the fall.

lets not be naive here. not every1 on board level are on the same page and most have their own agenda.
    thats ofcourse my personal outlook and i have seen this plenty of times in companies over here.

2 things will happen now

accumulation till financing is announced

or

a bad financing deal which will dilute the hell out of everyone and the stock price will be below $1

still holding , would still buy.

the company should support the stock price to do whatever it takes to move this forward for their sake before shareholders.

were in the dark and have been for a while.

lets hope the string of disappointments are behind us.
    Last edited by tootip: 03/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.