PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

the good word on pdn, page-3

1. 2,988 Posts.
    No arrogant French A-holes will get a single share from me no matter what they offer (well maybe at $20 - every principle has a price!).

My feelings are strong on this matter. Largely aggravated by Aust opposition to French colonialism and N-tests in the South Pacific the French don't officially recognise the 70,000 Australians that gave their lives to liberate France in WWI or the greater number in WWII (Go to the memorial in many French towns (I have a few years back as had Great Grandparents/Uncles die in France in the Aust. Army) - No mention of Australias thousands that died at Caen, and similar at many other sites - I was incensed). I wrote to several French provinces (in French of course) and most did not even have the courtesy to reply, a few that did said they would not change their position, one said the troops were British and had only included them under British troops (Lame excuse - I believe we have had our own army since 1901), and ONE (of 25) appologised for the error, expressed gratitiude for the Aust contribution, and said they would rectify their official memorial.

To sell to Areva (French govt owned and run) would be "plunging the depths of depravity, to go lower than any shareholder has been before. Who would do such a thing?

Master!

Yes Baldrick"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.