I like MMCC as a name. Because ironically it is the first number...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I like MMCC as a name. Because ironically it is the first number in the Roman Numeral System. Good for the confusion index.

I submit the following table for your perusal.

Arabic numerals2200

21MCXI
    32MMCCXXII
    43MMMCCCXXXIII
    CDXLIV
    DLV
    DCLXVI
    DCCLXXVII
    DCCCLXXXVIII
    CMXCIX

Roman Numerals is a language invented in Rome andMMCCin Roman Numerals is known as2200.What isMMCCin roman numeralsis one of the basic questions when someone begins to learn and understand about Roman Numerals.MMCCin Roman Numeralsis denoted for the number2200and is the first number in the numbering system.MMCCin roman numbersis the beginning of the counting system.MMCCis used to represent the number2200and is important to understand before you begin understanding and learning the Roman Number system.

When I first read MMCC I assumed that the climate changers had dug up data from ancient Rome. Such as the flooding of Baiae or some other cataclysmic event, due to the ocean suddenly rising. Which of course, was pertinent to modern times. Naturally 2,000
    years is a blink of the eye geologically, and would be as "modern" now as it was then. Or they had stumbled upon some arcane prediction. As in the various interpretations of the Mayan Calendar.

So we get back to assertions . ie. 97% of scientists agree that fluoride toothpaste is good for you. I thought I would throw that one in, for it is another bone of contention. Or 97% of scientists agree that Pascall's Principle is correct. The other 3% were drunk that day.

On oceans rising. I was listening to a talkback on this on the ABC. A bloke rang in claiming to own an Oyster lease somewhere north of the Hawkesbury. He claimed that figures from his granddaddy's day, proved that the ocean had risen not one millimeter, and if the levels had risen, he would have had to re-peg the lease. I was listening intently to find if he was real, and not some itinerant wanker. If I could find enough information, I would check with the NSW Department Of Fisheries to check his bona fides, and the look him up for more data. (See how easily you can be traced)

Anyway that was not to be. The bloke hosting that talkback cut him off, because the caller did not agree with the line he was trying to push. Typical ABC presenter habit, as has happened to me. In my case, I sent a copy of my data to the ABC, demanding that a contrary opinion be aired.(mine) and an apology for their employee's rudeness, lack of objectivity, and lack of interest in any opinion which did not agree with his. Needless to say. I heard nothing. Apparently no dissent will be allowed, on anything to do with climate change.

Regards....Marum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.