I am an engineer, before that I was a Motor mechanic. So I guess...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I am an engineer, before that I was a Motor mechanic. So I guess I would not be egotistical, in averring that; 'PHYSICS IS ME".

When large Government Grants are involved, many people will do anything to get their hands on the loot. Already scientific groups have been caught bending figures to suit the Government line, to get into the grant money. I especially resent people with degrees in soft sciences such as humanities, trying to ram their version of Physics or Chemistry down my throat. Most of them cannot explain Newton's Laws of Motion, or even the Four Axes of Flight. Forget Thermodynamics.

Now @belcurve. You are reverting to type, in spending half your posting insulting me. Usually for they of your persuasion. they then revert to criticizing my use of the English language. At that point I put them on ignore, for indeed, there is nothing more to be learnt from them. If you can't win, discredit the person. It seems to work in our legal system. Except for me. Being methodical, I went back, and measured everything I expected to have to attest to. I was seventeen then, and in the intervening years, I have become even more adroit. Up until now, I have found our little debate both diverting and entertaining.

BTW. The last one to do so, made two misspellings, and started the sentence with a lower case "i" which I found amusing. But I never corrected him. I am not his Remedial-English teacher. I just placed him on ignore.

PURRR....Marum.(Die schachspielen Katze)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.