@zipperlip. As you would know; There is no such thing as a...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @zipperlip. As you would know; There is no such thing as a "fact" on science. There are only theories. When a theory has been examined from all angles, and holds true, it is then regarded as a "LAW" This same argument I have all the time with my religious mate. He golds that the schools teach evolution as a fact. When I ask him the name of the book, he replies. "The Theory of Evolution." I reply. "You have answered your own question." He then starts screeching. It appears that unreasonableness is the corollary of faith. BTW. He reckons That all all life on Earth is only 4,000 years old. (after Noah's flood) When I ask him about "carbon dating" he writes it off as inaccurate.

Now this may appear rambling, it is an insight as to how the climate changer's minds work. If one does no slavishly agree with their secular doctrine, then one is by definition....INCORRECT.

You can see it with @belcurve. I have agreed with him that mankind is changing the environment. But that is not good enough. Because I prefer to think for myself, and not swallow their doctrine lock stock and barrel. I am a reprehensible individual.

Memorize the Party's screed my son and re[eat it like a a parrot. IS the way to grace. Sounds like the Catholic Church and "doctrine". Doesn't it?

Cogito ergo sum....Marum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.