I used the CBC reference because that institution was the...

1. 28,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I used the CBC reference because that institution was the catalyst to my fascination of People and how personal perception of individuals must be noted along with how one’s peers interact with individuals.

The principal was my RE teacher in my last year and he thanked me for my input during the year, there was 2 seperate RE classes for that year, one had 34 students the other had 15.
    He took the class of 15 which was made up of the 12 students who took the non tertiary option and myself and the other 2 may have been put there because they didn’t have enough room in the big class or perhaps someone had decided that we had a bit too much “independent thought”?

His stated his reason for thanking me (and the other two), it was because our questions/reasoning for doubting his beliefs inspired him to rethink what he thought.
    We didn’t break him in any way but it highlighted an important fact of life to me, nothing is set in concrete and even people who seem to reject everything one believes in can still have a valid point/ have a better understanding than we give them credit for.
    ———
    I would also like to say that the CSIRO follows worlds best practices when it comes to reporting the data collections and my doubts to whether they have enough of the pieces needed to validate the claims of scientific proof of the impending doom of the planet due to MMCC doesn’t mean that I believe that we can disregard all of their work.

Claims made using the information from their data collection are a different matter though as that is an interpretation of the data they supplied.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.