The Holy Spirit at Pentecost was in fact the...

1. 22,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The Holy Spirit at Pentecost was in fact the (Comforter/Advocate) = the Almighty God and Father, who is Spirit and that Spirit being the one and only Holy Spirit.
    (Comforter/Advocate, Spirit of Truth and Holy Spirit = one in the same).

Jesus said I will send you another = replace what was with and in him -> John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father (Almighty God), and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he--> doeth the works. (Confirmed in Acts 2:22).

1 Cor 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    You do Not have two separate
    identities/beings here, dwelling in them, but One as in singular Almighty God and Father.
    Holy Spirit, God and Father = One in the same and not two.

Jesus, through this one Spirit (by means of) of the God and Fathers, said he would come as well.

----------
    conformation by laying of hands,

Where does the Bible say, suggest, that after one believes and is Baptized, it should be followed, confirmed via laying of hands?

If one doesn't accept the basic, simple message above, The Almighty God and Father being the Holy Spirit, then I can assure you, their hands wouldn't be getting laid on me eek.pngsmile.png
    As they would have some strange creation sitting in their Temple.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.