(Matthew 28:19, 20) Go, therefore, and make disciples of people...

1. 5,301 Posts.
    (Matthew 28:19, 20) Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”
    -------------------------------------
    More loaded words coming from the Watchtower.

And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

This very verse that you posted nullify both of these post that you posted about your Watchtower and the Catholic church.

Jesus said he will be with us till the end of time, he never said I will be with you from 1914, or from the 1930’s with the watchtower, sorry, and no amount of posting will alter this.

(1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

Obviously, you didn’t watch that clip I gave you of how JW children are abused, you are so indoctrinated to believe that the WT is good and holy when the opposite is truth, sorry, there is so much information out there now it clearly blows the Watchtower out of the water.

Your just trained to turn a blind eye to all the abuse, sorry people are not stupid anymore.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.