You are trying to align two totally different subjects,...

1. 23,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You are trying to align two totally different subjects, context's.

We have the creation events which were done over 6 days, from which would eventually follow, God's stated purpose.
    ---------
    (Isaiah 55:11) So my word that goes out of my mouth

Just like they did, when the times were FULLFILLED, his words went to the Angel who passed them onto Mary and Lo and Behold, the first literal, physical beginning of Jesus began.
    So Jesus could rightfully say, I came down from heaven.
    Just as he says the likes of, I came OUT from God, came FORTH from God (God's word) and THEN sent into the world AFTER being raised for many, many years via God.

His mission effectively, to bring words out of God's mouth, known as The Word (Luke 4:12-13), into the world like never before.
    The word being, the words of eternal life. John 6:68.
    These words (life) was in God before the world was John 1:4.
    By God giving Jesus these words, resulted in Jesus having life in himself John 5:26, just as the Father had life in himself (in his words) in John 1:4.

Part of the Word flesh became -> And the Word flesh became..........and we beheld the Glory (the Word) of Him, (drummed into him over many years), glory(the Word) as only begotten from the Father, (which was) full of Grace and Truth.

Begotten from the Father -> John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    John 17:22 - And the glory (the Word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Clearly, the Glory being referred to here, is the Word (the word of God), as by accepting and abiding in it, is the only way you will become one as they are one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.