the grail, page-18

1. 29,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: the grail - do not get too excited admittedly i do not know too much about this. i just had a look at the company reprots, i i will quote the following

"Preliminary business modelling by Media World Broadcasting indicates the potential for early break even and strong profitability from the reduced infrastructure and operating costs associated with its use of the AP technology. However, it should be remembered that the business is still in a development stage."

note the last sentence. investors should do well to remember some company which was heavily flogged at some time - it had something to do with number portability - can anyone remember which company that was??????. anyway, despite all the hype, it all fell in a hole - the company that is. maybe it is still floating around, but the expected windfall did not happen.

also remember that interactive thing that burdekin pacific got into. at one stage, that was promoted ad nauseum on hc. once again, that fell into a heap. in the end, it did nothing for burdekin pacific

also the $50m which is being raised, is from shares that are being issued at about 30c. naybe it is a bit optimistic to think that they will be $2

as i said, i do not know the first thing about this, and i might be totally wrong, but personally, i would not want to count my chickens before they hatch

happy punting anyway. if it works, it will be good for australia, as it will bring mega dollars into the country. if it is good for australia, it will be good for all of us, not just the shareholders of wer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.