BRK 8.33% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

My answer to that would be volume and many following some red...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    My answer to that would be volume and many following some red hearts on HC.  Volume and MOM was huge back
    then and the only way to get a slice of the action was to bid a pip higher for any trader.

At that stage I could hardly have believed my luck.  Seemed I'd discovered the next best thing when I bought in trying
    to research two companies at once and became confused about Bradbury that many forget.  You were kind enough to correct
    me on that and save me some work @danpech
    The charts were looking good too until I noticed that one indicator.

I smiled as I read your post about 12 - 24 months and could imagine some traders roll their eyes.  To some it sounds like
    a lifetime when instant gratification is the game for the majority here on HC.

On the markets generally though - I don't much like what I see.  We seem to be climbing a wall of worry once again with
    all sorts of problems ahead possibly.
    Even elections and the Ides of March makes me nervous too but I could be wrong but think not.
    I will never get the top when selling most shares is my boast, but I am holding quite a bit of cash with the feeling the
    second shoe will eventually drop even though the XAO could melt up more.

Thanks for the chat and your posts and always interested to read your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.489K 764.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2911629 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 29794633 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.