CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

the grapevine thread..., page-179

1. 16,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3193
    "This email should fill posters eyes with tears - though through it all, I really believe Mark thinks he CAN make it work.

Surely there is a limit as to which he would send reassuring emails if he didn't believe the story himself?

This is the sort of thing that keeps me going - and the reason we want to see HONEST reporting from the company and some ACTION to get projects moving."

Raks, I honestly do not believe Mark is a heartless man. However, that does not mean he was right to ramp his company into the stratosphere which led to so many investors now being caught up like this. For a CEO to be positive is good, but there should be a balance and Mark has clearly not maintained that balance of being positive and yet down-to-earth realistic about the company's prospects.

Mark clearly does have all the intention to turn this around. Otherwise he would already have quit. How good of an excuse would it have been for Mark just to quit for the last 2-3 weeks. I am sure there are alot of people calling for him to go, but thus far the only message I get is that he is still working hard with what he's got.

If he's think there's absolutely no chance he would have been gone by now. By the fact that he's stayed on, we might still have a chance to see a recovery.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.