SuperG1 has gone a little crazy, I would be worried about his...

1. 15,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6624
    SuperG1 has gone a little crazy,

I would be worried about his censorship of the thread, why even shareholders are getting banned by him for having a negative comment is beyond me.

Be careful with your investment, VRS should not be worth $310mil with a 1kg per day capacity.
    I haven't seen anything to justify why they have a MC that high,

VRS TDS doesn't add up. it cannot have a surface area of only 45m2 when it is meant to be few layer graphene,

I am really concerned with SG1 comments on post, I really hope that this isn't what VRS are doing, if you didn't know the AIM is self regulating, if anything isn't part of a RNS announcement, you are not protected.

superg1 - 28 Oct 2018 - 22:32:35 - 44143 of 44417VRS The world lead in real Graphene (Nanene) - VRSWorks are fine Spid Where is it stated in news or elsewhere.
    Highly important don't you think.
    So you accept the claims by Warwick are impossible to make and therefore they are intentional lies.
    If not can you explain how Warwick knows every supplier for every graphene producer and knows down to the last pony what the costs are for every graphene producer worldwide.
    You can't have it all ways.
    Now we have that claimed comprehensive data sheet like no other which is again lies.
    No details of defects or layer levels.
    BTW just a word of warning. With a bit of work and a decent separation kit anyone could produce graphene under 10 layers. Especially if some asks for a sample for testing.
    All you do is keep using kit like a centrifuge to get all the heavier material out. Hell I could even by some online and they just keep going at it until a get a gram or two of the good stuff then claim it's mine. kgS and tonnes you are screwed but who cares if it's to spin some crap and make millions for a few years before it goes bust.
    Where do you think the multi-layer comes from and VRS HP, it's the leftovers.
    What about the $800k FGR paid to be 1st Tier in Aus, have you covered that yet.

I think this is SG1, this person wrote the VRS Stockpedia page.

Not sure why they fear FGR so much, maybe they know that FGR are the real deal.

Good luck Chillpill.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.