Hi Chillpill.Yes WG sold out of Talga he had 7-8% shareholding,...

1. 15,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6582
    Hi Chillpill.

Yes WG sold out of Talga he had 7-8% shareholding, he moved his investment into FGR and took a seat on the board, it took him around 12 months to sell out of Talga, 

If you dig a little deeper with VRS you will soon notice that UoM have bugger all / if any shares left in VRS. 

The total deal buy the Nanene process was around $400k, or something silly like that, VRS have spent bugger all on up scaling the process, I remember when they raise funds to increase their production facilities. I listened to the pod cast at the time, they raised about the $1.4mil, when someone doesn't advise how large the capacity is you start to worry,, was the $1.4 the cost to scale up from 1g to 1kg, or is the the 3tpa unit that is arriving late November.

Do you have a copy of the T20 shareholder of VRS, if you could upload it here I would love to see, I did ask SG1 if he knew where it was.

Well worth checking out FGR's QTR cashflow and Report, sounds like sales are not far away. 

IMO FGR will be the new one to follow VRS extreme gain.

BTW have you read the thread about SuperG1's pump and dump of another stock ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.