Thanks Spid. You know where I stand on VRS and am "in for free"...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Thanks Spid.

You know where I stand on VRS and am "in for free" which is always a nice way to be. I visited VRS in 2015 when the graphene side was in an early stage of development- NR kept it under wraps for a couple of years whilst it was under development. I only had the confidence to buy in September last year.

I don't like all the mudslinging that is going on. There are bound to be competitors and the market is so big everyone has the opportunity to make good money.

I have followed ADVFN for a while an Mike Brenner definitely isn't superg- he is completely independent. He popped up in January and even shows up on the share register as a shareholder as does superg- I know his real name. The other name I respect is Anley who appears to be part of a Cambridge University Technology Group and has done lots of research in the area.

The one area VRS have a big advantage is on the marketing side via both Manchester and Cambridge Universities who have  shareholdings in them...as well as the UK Govt who are opening up all sorts of doors.

Anyway enough about VRS. I will continue to keep an eye on FGR and will see how the move to AIM/ financing goes.  I do find the executives pay very off-putting as Executive Pay is one of the red flags I have when investing in start-ups.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.